Have you ever wondered how to advance your career while people around you can do so with their careers? That clueless situation waiting for something miraculous to happen?
Almost everybody would have gone through that.
Well, it may not be so anymore.
Irrespective of your experience or domain, learning Angular can be a blessing.
With several commercialized training institutes and courses all around the corner, choosing the best Angular training institute can be a daunting task.
But you have reached the RIGHT place.
Kamal Technologies is the best Angular training institute in Chennai providing training at the lowest cost.
What is Angular?
- It helps developers to create applications with the web.
- You can create web, mobile and desktop applications using Angular.
- It provides all the tools and best design patterns to maintain projects.
- One framework – multiple platforms
- Large community base for Q&As
- Learning Angular can boost your job opportunities.
According to the recent jobs world survey, learning Angular can increase your job opportunities by almost 4 times!
Learn Angular at Kamal Technologies – Best Angular training institute in Chennai, offering the MOST COMPREHENSIVE ANGULAR COURSE at great quality and lowest cost in Chennai via classroom and online classes.
What are the things I will learn?
This the MOST COMPLETE Angular course you can ever take. The Angular course syllabus is:
1. ES6 features
- What is ES6?
- ‘let-const’ variables
- Arrow functions
- Template strings
- Rest and spread operator
- Object Literals
- Array helper methods
2. Node JS Basics
Node Package Manager (NPM) – Learn why to include Node JS in Angular development and basic NPM commands.
- What is Node JS?
- Why to use Node JS in Angular development?
- Node JS installation
- Basics of NPM commands
- Install and uninstall NPM packages
- Difference between local, dev and global packages
- Importance of package.json and node_modules
- How to find packages suiting requirements
TypeScript fundamentals – Know the basics of TypeScript to use in Angular development.
- What is TypeScript?
- Variable declaration
4. Getting started with Angular
Angular Fundamentals – Understand the basics and workings of an Angular project. Beginning of your Angular development.
- Understand Angular versions
- Angular Installation
- Project Folder Structure
- Include Bootstrap
- Angular CLI
- Editing the first project
- Understand how Angular project loads and starts
- Create your first component
- Understand AppModule and Component Declaration
- Create component using Angular CLI
- Component Templating
- Component Styling
- Re-usability using Component Selector
- Nested Components
5. Bindings, Stylings and Conditionals
Angular Internals – Learn about the most important features of Angular.
- What is Data Binding?
- String Interpolation
- Property Binding
- Event Binding
- Two-Way Data Binding
- Ouput Data conditionally using *ngIf
- Loop through data using *ngFor
- Dynamic Styling using ngStyle
- Apply class dynamically using ngClass
6. Angular Materialize
Creating Awesome Apps – Use Angular Materialize to create great user interfaces fast.
- What is Angular Material?
- Angular Material Installation
- Check Box, Radio Buttons, Selects, Inputs
- Text Area, Date Pickers, Icons
- Buttons, Tabs, Tooltips
- Create a custom theme
7. HTTP Services
REST API Resquests and Responses – Understand Angular services, make HTTP requests and handle API responses.
- What is a service?
- Create a new service
- Working with Observables
- Dependency Injection
- HTTP client setup
- Make HTTP requests
- Handle HTTP API responses
- Error Handling
- Communicate between multiple components
8. Angular Routing
Single Page Applications (SPAs) – Understand what are Single Page Applications and how to create SPAs using Angular routing core concepts.
- Core concepts of Angular Routing
- Why do we need routing?
- Setting up and Loading Routes
- Router Links
- Styling Active Link
- Pass Parameters to Routes
- Fetching URL query parameters
- Auth Guard
- Route Protection
- canActivate and canDeactivate
- Lifecycle Hooks
9. Form Handling
Single Page Applications (SPAs) – Form handling is one of the most important concepts in Angular and you will understaning how Angular helps in form handling.
- Why do we need Angular form handling?
- Create an Angular form
- Registering Form Controls
- Understanding Form States
- Submitting Form
- Handling Form Data
- Form Validation
- Resetting Form
Single Page Applications (SPAs) – Pipes are best used for transforming ouputs displayed to the users without actually changing the data itself. Learn about built-in pipes and custom pipes.
- Why pipes are useful and important?
- Understanding built-in pipes
- Parameterized Pipes
- Create a Custom Pipe
- Chaining Pipes
11. Bonus points
- Congrats on becoming a complete Angular developer !! (Now, what next?)
- Create applications as you wish (Solve your problems technically)
- Showcase your applications (Who doesn’t love to show off?)
- Clear any interview with your solid knowledge (Prove your naysayers wrong – The stage is set)
- Get that dream job with great pay (“Yes, I did it” feeling)
- Treat (Mandatory 😛 )
- Refer other students (Build our trust)
How long would the course be?
- Bootcamp – 10 days
- Weekdays – 30 days
- Thrice a week – 1 and a half month
- Weekends – 2 months
What are the prerequisites?
- Disciplined dedication, an open mind to learn
- Your own laptop of your choice
How will the actual training be?
- Real-time and practical course – you will code yourself in your laptop.
- No copy-paste work
- Passionate trainers with great experience and skillsets.
What about batch size?
Maximum 5, so that you will get individual attention and best learning experience all along the course.
By the end of the completing the course, you’ll be able to:
- Build frontend applications using Angular from the scratch
- Troubleshoot and fix compile-time / runtime errors
- Write clean and maintainable Angular code for enterprise-level applications
- Become a professional Angular developer
I learned web designing and Angular here. It was a very good learning experience for me. Value for money, trustworthy and with good facilities. Thanks Kamal Technologies for the opportunity.Ashok Kumar
Job opportunities scenario for Angular developers
There are excellent opportunities available for Angular developer positions.
After interviewing around 1000 professionals throughout India including Human Resources (HR) department, managers, VPs, recruitment agencies, these are the key skills expected from a candidate to crack an Angular interview.
- Good knowledge/experience in Angular
- Good communication skills – Both spoken and written.
- Computer fundamentals like HTTP, REST APIs, Client – Server interactions, Response codes and their significance etc.
- Positive attitude and body language
All training courses @ record-low cost NOW!!
Take any training course at just 10,000 INR now.
Call +91 - 88380 21187 for FREE demo classes
The ONLY training institute you could ever depend upon!!
What is the objective of this course?
Any student completing this course can become a good Angular developer – get a Angular developer job, create Single Page Applications as per requirement and can upgrade to the future versions of Angular.
Who can take this course?
Anybody who wants to
- become a web developer
- learn how to create Single Page Applications
- get a software developer job in IT industry
- upgrade their knowledge and skill set with latest technologies
Who will be the instructor/trainer?
All trainers at Kamal Technologies are experienced for more than at least 5 years with solid IT experience and background. The trainers are not just knowledgeable in their domain, but also passionate about training students according to each student’s interests and capabilities.
What will be the lab hours?
Each class will be a practical session with you coding on your own laptop, then and there. If you want to practice more, you can utilize the lab during the working hours of the institute as per your wish.
What Angular version will be covered in this training course?
The latest Angular version will be covered. The latest version releases now is Angular 7.
How many projects will I complete at the end of the course?
By the end of the course, you will complete 2 projects from the scratch. You can showcase these projects on your resume and use it in your interview(s) as well.
Is online training available?
Yes. You can take the course from your place via online. You will be given a link that you can click and join the training class.
As this course is time-driven, you would be expected to join at the correct time promptly.
What about the placement opportunities?
We want all our students to be placed, as joining any course is an investment in yourself.
At the completion of this course, we will help in resume preparation and also will extensive interview questions.
We will also share your profiles with companies seeking out the candidates with relevant knowledge / experience.
The companies will interview you and it is your job to attend and clear the interview with all the knowledge you gained via this course.
What help I can expect for interview preparation?
The course will be interview-oriented only. Every topic you learn will be covered in a practical way to clear any interview question(s).
After completing the course, you will have access to the extensive set of interview questions. These questions will help you understand what kind of questions will be asked in the interviews and how to clear them.
Kamal Technologies - Location
87, B1, 1st floor, Karuneegar Street,
Nearby railway station(s):
St. Thomas Mount railway station (2 minutes walk)
Guindy railway station
Nearby bus stop(s):
Adambakkam bus stop,
Velachery bus stop
07:00 to 21:00 Monday - Sunday
Contact us - We reply almost instantly!!
2 minutes walk from St.Thomas Mount railway station
Nearby areas: Velachery, Guindy, Adambakkam, Kodambakkam, Palavanthangal