Learn Angular 8 Course in 30 days (at the lowest cost) - Kamal Technologies
Have you ever wondered how to advance your career while people around you can do so with their careers? That clueless situation waiting for something miraculous to happen?
Almost everybody would have gone through that.
Also you don’t want to be spammed. You don’t want to spend a fortune to acquire a new skillset.
How do you learn the best Angular course at the lowest cost/fees?
Well, Kamal Technologies is the way to go for you.
Irrespective of your experience or domain, learning Angular at Kamal Technologies can be a blessing.
With several commercialized training centers and courses all around the corner, choosing the best Angular JS / Angular training institute can be a daunting task.
But you have reached the RIGHT place.
Kamal Technologies is the best Angular Training Institute in Chennai providing training (at the lowest cost).
What is Angular?
- It helps developers to create applications with the web.
- You can create web, mobile and desktop applications using Angular.
- It provides all the tools and best design patterns to maintain projects.
- One framework – multiple platforms
- Large community base for Q&As (Example: Stackoverflow Angular Forum)
- Learning Angular can boost your job opportunities.
According to the recent jobs world survey, learning Angular can increase your job opportunities by almost 4 times!
Learn Angular at Kamal Technologies – Best Angular training institute in Chennai, offering the MOST COMPREHENSIVE ANGULAR COURSE at great quality and lowest cost in Chennai via classroom and online classes.
What are the things I will learn in this Angular Course?
This is the most comprehensive and in-depth Angular 8 course offered at Chennai. Angular 8 course content is
1. ES6 features
- What is ES6?
- ES6 vs ES2015
- ‘let/const’ Declarations
- Arrow Functions
- Template Strings
- Rest and Spread Operator
- Default Function Arguments
- Object Literals
- Array Helper Methods (forEach, map, filter, find, every, some, reduce)
2. Node JS Basics
Node Package Manager (NPM) – Learn about Node JS, its use in Angular development and NPM commands
- What is Node JS?
- Why to use Node JS in Angular development?
- Node JS installation
- Basics of NPM commands
- Install and uninstall NPM packages
- Difference between local, dev and global packages
- Importance of package.json and node_modules
TypeScript fundamentals – Understand the basics of TypeScript and use it in Angular project development.
- What is TypeScript?
- Variable declaration
4. Getting started with Angular
Angular Fundamentals – Understand the basics and workings of an Angular project. Beginning of your Angular development.
- Understand Angular versions (AngularJS vs Angular 2 vs Angular 8)
- Angular Installation
- Project Folder Structure
- Include Bootstrap
- Angular CLI (Command Line Interface)
- Editing the first project
- Understand how Angular project loads and starts
- Create your first component
- Understand AppModule and Component Declaration
- Create Component using Angular CLI
- Component Templating
- Component Styling
- Re-usability Using Component Selector
- Nested Components
5. Bindings, Stylings and Conditionals
Angular Internals – Learn about the most important features of Angular.
- What is Data Binding?
- String Interpolation
- Property Binding
- Event Binding
- Two-Way Data Binding
- Ouput Data conditionally using *ngIf
- Loop through data using *ngFor
- Dynamic Styling using “ngStyle”
- Apply classes dynamically using “ngClass”
6. Angular Materialize
Creating Awesome Apps – Material Design Components for Angular, know how to use Angular Materialize to create great user interfaces, fast and easy.
- What is Angular Material?
- Angular Material Installation
- Check Box, Radio Buttons, Selects, Inputs
- Text Area, Date Pickers, Icons
- Buttons, Tabs, Tooltips
- Custom Theme using Angular Materialize
7. HTTP Services
REST API Resquests and Responses – Understand client-server interaction, Angular services, make HTTP requests and handle API responses.
- What is a service?
- Create a New Service
- Working With Observables
- Dependency Injection
- Free Public API Endpoints Analysis
- HTTP Client Setup
- Make HTTP Requests
- Adding Query Params
- Handle HTTP API Response Using RxJS Operators
- Understanding API Responses for API Requests
- Showing a Loading Indicator
- Error Handling
- Communicate Between Multiple Components
8. Angular Routing
Single Page Applications (SPAs) – Understand what are Single Page Applications and how to create SPAs using Angular routing core concepts.
- Core concepts of Angular Routing
- Single Page Applications
- Need for routing in Angular?
- Setting up and Loading Routes
- Router Links
- Styling Active Link
- Pass Parameters to Routes
- Fetching URL query parameters
- Auth Guard
- Route Protection
- canActivate and canDeactivate
- Lifecycle Hooks
9. Form Handling
Single Page Applications (SPAs) – Log In, Sign Up, Subscribe to newsletter, etc – Every feature requires a form. Form handling is one of the most important concepts in Angular. You will understand how to handle form data.
- Why do we need Angular form handling?
- Create an Angular form
- Registering Form Controls
- Understanding Form States
- Submitting Form
- Handling Form Data
- Form Validation
- Resetting Form
Single Page Applications (SPAs) – Pipes are best used for transforming ouputs displayed to the users without actually changing the data itself. Learn about built-in pipes and how to create custom pipes according to requirements.
- Why pipes are useful and important?
- Understanding built-in pipes
- Parameterized Pipes
- Create a Custom Pipe
- Parameterizing a Custom Pipe
- Chaining Multiple Pipes
- Pure and Impure Pipes
- “async” Pipe
11. Bonus points
- Congrats on becoming a complete Angular developer !! (Now, what next?)
- Create applications as you wish (Solve your problems technically)
- Showcase your applications (Who doesn’t love to show off?)
- Clear any interview with your solid knowledge (Prove your naysayers wrong – The stage is set)
- Get that dream job with great pay (“Yes, I did it” feeling)
- Treat (Mandatory 😛 )
- Refer other students (Build our trust)
How long would the course be?
- Bootcamp / Fast Track – 10 days
- Weekdays – 30 days
- Weekends – 1 and a half month
What are the prerequisites?
- Disciplined dedication, an open mind to learn
- A laptop of your choice
How will the actual training be?
- Real-time and practical – You will write every single line of code yourself from the scratch
- Project(s) development – After covering a set of topics, you will build prototype application using those topics. After covering all topics, you will create a full-blown Angular application.
- Interview-based preparation – The course is thoroughly based to clear interviews
What about batch size?
Maximum 5, so that you will get individual attention and best learning experience all along the course.
By the end of the completing the course, you’ll be able to:
- Build Frontend applications using Angular from the scratch
- Know the difference between Angular JS and Angular’s different versions
- Troubleshoot and fix compile-time / runtime errors
- Write clean and maintainable Angular code for enterprise-level applications
- Become a professional Angular developer
I learned web designing and Angular here. It was a very good learning experience for me. Value for money, trustworthy and with good facilities. Thanks Kamal Technologies for the opportunity.Ashok Kumar
Job opportunities scenario for Angular developers
There are excellent opportunities available for Angular developer positions.
According to a recent Naukri Job Portal search result, by learning Angular/AngularJS, you improve chances of getting a job by 4 times.
After interviewing around 8500 professionals throughout India including Human Resources (HR) department, managers, VPs, recruitment agencies, these are the key skillsets expected from a candidate to clear an Angular interview.
- Good knowledge / Experience in AngularJS / Angular 8
- Good communication skills – Both spoken and written.
- Computer fundamentals like HTTP, REST APIs, Client – Server interactions, Response codes and their significance etc.
- Positive attitude and work ethics
Frequently Answered Questions (FAQs)
What is the objective of this Angular JS / Angular course at Kamal Technologies?
Any course at Kamal Technologies serve a common goal – Getting quality knowledge through practical software development training.
After completing this Angular 8 course, any student can become a good Angular developer – get a Angular developer job, create Single Page Applications as per requirement and can upgrade to the future versions of Angular.
Who can take this Angularjs / Angular course?
Anybody who wants to
- Become an Angular developer
- Learn how to create Single Page Applications (SPAs)
- Get a software developer job in today’s thriving and cut-throat IT industry
- Upgrade their knowledge and skill set with latest technologies (Angular 8)
Who will be the instructor/trainer for this Angular course?
All trainers at Kamal Technologies are experienced for more than at least 5 years with solid IT experience and background. The trainers are not just knowledgeable in their domain, but also passionate about training students according to each student’s interests and capabilities.
You can attend first 2-3 classes for FREE. If you find the provided trainer adequate and meeting your requirements, then you can pay up and continue with the course. We are focussed on providing the best quality training to each of our students.
What will be the lab hours at Kamal Technologies?
Each class will be a practical session with you coding on your own laptop, then and there.
If you want to practice more, you can utilize the lab during the working hours of the institute as per your wish.
What Angular version will be covered in this training course?
The latest Angular version will be covered. The latest version releases now is Angular 8.
You will also learn about the upgrades in Angular from Angular JS.
How many projects will I complete at the end of this Angular course?
By the end of this course, you will complete 2 projects from the scratch.
You can showcase these projects on your resume and use it in your interview(s) as well.
What payment options are available at Kamal Technologies?
Students can pay via
- Internet Banking Transfer
- Digital Wallet / Gateways (Google Pay, Paytm)
What makes Kamal Technologies superior and trustworthy?
We are the best at AngularJS training because
- Best quality training in each class
- Lowest fees (Check for yourself)
- Each and every student is valued
- Resume-building tips
- Interview-based preparation
- Experienced and highly qualified trainers
- Small batches (maximum of 5 students per batch)
- Individual attention to each and every student
- Angular certification after course completion
- Complete and latest updated syllabus (Angular 8)
- 100% practical training (Live coding in each class)
- No registration/joining fees (Join after attending 2-3 classes)
- Highly rated on Google Reviews (5 stars)
Is online Angular training available?
Yes. You can take the course from your place via online. You will be given a link that you can click and join the training class.
As this course is time-driven, you would be expected to join at the correct time promptly.
What about the placement opportunities as an Angular developer?
We want all our students to be placed, as joining any course is an investment in yourself.
At the completion of this course, we will help in resume preparation and also will extensive interview questions.
We have great relationship with a number of companies We will share your profiles with these companies seeking out the candidates with relevant knowledge / experience.
The companies will interview you and it is your job to attend and clear the interview with all the knowledge you gained via this course.
Check out about the placed students from Kamal Technologies.
What help can I expect for Angular interview preparation?
The course will be interview-oriented only. Every topic you learn will be covered in a practical way to clear any interview question(s).
After completing the course, you will have access to the extensive and updated set of interview questions. These questions will help you understand what kind of questions will be asked in the interviews and how to tackle them.
What about the post-course assistance?
We provide good post-course assistance.
1. Resume Building Tips
2. Interview Questions
3. Updates on Kamal Technologies Blog to update on future Angular versions.
How about technology trends assistance for job assistance?
Each and every interview you attend is a positive experience for you, irrespective of how well the interview goes for you. We provide positive feedback based on previous interview experience of the students’ as well as the companies current trend requirements.
As the technology is getting updated faster than us, we have to keep up the pace with it. This is where Kamal Technologies helps with its periodic and informative blog posts.
Kamal Technologies - Location
87, B1, 1st floor, Karuneegar Street,
Nearby railway station(s):
St. Thomas Mount railway station (2 minutes walk)
Guindy railway station
Nearby bus stop(s):
Adambakkam bus stop,
Velachery bus stop
07:00 to 21:00 Monday - Sunday
Contact us - We reply almost instantly!!
2 minutes walk from St.Thomas Mount railway station
Nearby areas: Velachery, Guindy, Adambakkam, Kodambakkam, Palavanthangal