Have you ever wondered how to advance your career while people around you can do so with their careers? That clueless situation waiting for something miraculous to happen?
Almost everybody would have gone through that.
Well, it may not be so anymore.
Irrespective of your experience or domain, learning Angular can be a blessing.
With several commercialized training institutes and courses all around the corner, choosing the best Angular training institute can be a daunting task.
But you have reached the RIGHT place.
Kamal Technologies is the best Angular training institute in Chennai providing training at the lowest cost.
What is Angular?
- It helps developers to create applications with the web.
- You can create web, mobile and desktop applications using Angular.
- It provides all the tools and best design patterns to maintain projects.
- One framework – multiple platforms
- Large community base for Q&As
- Learning Angular can boost your job opportunities.
According to the recent jobs world survey, learning Angular can increase your job opportunities by almost 4 times!
Learn Angular at Kamal Technologies – Best Angular training institute in Chennai, offering the MOST COMPREHENSIVE ANGULAR COURSE at great quality and lowest cost in Chennai via classroom and online classes.
What are the things I will learn?
This the MOST COMPLETE Angular course you can ever take. The Angular course syllabus is:
1. ES6 features
- What is ES6?
- ‘let-const’ variables
- Arrow functions
- Template strings
- Rest and spread operator
- Object Literals
- Array helper methods
2. Node JS Basics
Node Package Manager (NPM) – Learn why to include Node JS in Angular development and basic NPM commands.
- What is Node JS?
- Why to use Node JS in Angular development?
- Node JS installation
- Basics of NPM commands
- Install and uninstall NPM packages
- Difference between local, dev and global packages
- Importance of package.json and node_modules
- How to find packages suiting requirements
TypeScript fundamentals – Know the basics of TypeScript to use in Angular development.
- What is TypeScript?
- Variable declaration
4. Getting started with Angular
Angular Fundamentals – Understand the basics and workings of an Angular project. Beginning of your Angular development.
- Understand Angular versions
- Angular Installation
- Project Folder Structure
- Include Bootstrap
- Angular CLI
- Editing the first project
- Understand how Angular project loads and starts
- Create your first component
- Understand AppModule and Component Declaration
- Create component using Angular CLI
- Component Templating
- Component Styling
- Re-usability using Component Selector
- Nested Components
5. Bindings, Stylings and Conditionals
Angular Internals – Learn about the most important features of Angular.
- What is Data Binding?
- String Interpolation
- Property Binding
- Event Binding
- Two-Way Data Binding
- Ouput Data conditionally using *ngIf
- Loop through data using *ngFor
- Dynamic Styling using ngStyle
- Apply class dynamically using ngClass
6. Angular Materialize
Creating Awesome Apps – Use Angular Materialize to create great user interfaces fast.
- What is Angular Material?
- Angular Material Installation
- Check Box, Radio Buttons, Selects, Inputs
- Text Area, Date Pickers, Icons
- Buttons, Tabs, Tooltips
- Create a custom theme
7. HTTP Services
REST API Resquests and Responses – Understand Angular services, make HTTP requests and handle API responses.
- What is a service?
- Create a new service
- Working with Observables
- Dependency Injection
- HTTP client setup
- Make HTTP requests
- Handle HTTP API responses
- Error Handling
- Communicate between multiple components
8. Angular Routing
Single Page Applications (SPAs) – Understand what are Single Page Applications and how to create SPAs using Angular routing core concepts.
- Core concepts of Angular Routing
- Why do we need routing?
- Setting up and Loading Routes
- Router Links
- Styling Active Link
- Pass Parameters to Routes
- Fetching URL query parameters
- Auth Guard
- Route Protection
- canActivate and canDeactivate
- Lifecycle Hooks
9. Form Handling
Single Page Applications (SPAs) – Form handling is one of the most important concepts in Angular and you will understaning how Angular helps in form handling.
- Why do we need Angular form handling?
- Create an Angular form
- Registering Form Controls
- Understanding Form States
- Submitting Form
- Handling Form Data
- Form Validation
- Resetting Form
Single Page Applications (SPAs) – Pipes are best used for transforming ouputs displayed to the users without actually changing the data itself. Learn about built-in pipes and custom pipes.
- Why pipes are useful and important?
- Understanding built-in pipes
- Parameterized Pipes
- Create a Custom Pipe
- Chaining Pipes
11. Bonus points
- Congrats on becoming a complete Angular developer !! (Now, what next?)
- Create applications as you wish (Solve your problems technically)
- Showcase your applications (Who doesn’t love to show off?)
- Clear any interview with your solid knowledge (Prove your naysayers wrong – The stage is set)
- Get that dream job with great pay (“Yes, I did it” feeling)
- Treat (Mandatory 😛 )
- Refer other students (Build our trust)
How long would the course be?
- Bootcamp – 10 days
- Weekdays – 30 days
- Thrice a week – 1 and a half month
- Weekends – 2 months
What are the prerequisites?
- Disciplined dedication, an open mind to learn
- Your own laptop of your choice
How will the actual training be?
- Real-time and practical course – you will code yourself in your laptop.
- No copy-paste work
- Passionate trainers with great experience and skillsets.
What about batch size?
Maximum 5, so that you will get individual attention and best learning experience all along the course.
By the end of the completing the course, you’ll be able to:
- Build frontend applications using Angular from the scratch
- Troubleshoot and fix compile-time and runtime errors
- Write clean and maintainable code
- Become a professional Angular developer
Job opportunities scenario for Angular developers
There are excellent opportunities available for Angular developer positions.
After interviewing around 1000 professionals throughout India including Human Resources (HR) department, managers, VPs, recruitment agencies, these are the key skills expected from a candidate to crack an Angular interview.
- Good knowledge/experience in Angular
- Good communication skills – Both spoken and written.
- Computer fundamentals like HTTP, REST APIs, Client – Server interactions, Response codes and their significance etc.
- Positive attitude and body language
All training courses @ record-low cost NOW!!
Take any training course at just 10,000 INR now.
Call +91 - 88380 21187 for FREE demo classes
The ONLY training institute you could ever depend upon!!
Kamal Technologies - Location
87, B1, 1st floor, Karuneegar Street,
Nearby railway station(s):
St. Thomas Mount railway station (2 minutes walk)
Guindy railway station
Nearby bus stop(s):
Adambakkam bus stop,
Velachery bus stop
07:00 to 21:00 Monday - Sunday
Contact us - We reply almost instantly!!
2 minutes walk from St.Thomas Mount railway station
Nearby areas: Velachery, Guindy, Adambakkam, Kodambakkam, Palavanthangal