What are the things I will learn?
- JS basics – Variables, data types, if-else, looping, objects
- Scope and scope chaining
- DOM manipulation and events
- Service workers
- App manifest
- Indexed DB and dynamic data
- Creating responsive user interface
- Background sync
How long would the course be?
- Weekdays – 30 days
- Thrice a week – 1 and a half month
- Weekends – 2 months
What are the prerequisites?
- Basics of HTML and CSS
- Disciplined dedication, an open mind to learn
- Your own laptop of your choice
How will the actual training be?
- Fully practical course – you will code yourself in your laptop
- No copy-paste work
- Real-time application development
What about batch size?
Maximum 5, so that you will get individual attention and best learning experience all along the course.