Become a MEAN stack developer in 60 days!!
Why MEAN stack?
- Putting together these technologies has created a new wave of development, making it simple and efficient.
What are the things I will learn?
- Basics of Angular and Node, and how both work together
- Basics of Node JS – the request-response flow, creating routes and passing data
- Basics of Express JS
- Basics of Mongo DB – a NO-SQL database, the difference between SQL and No-SQL, setting up Mongo DB, starting a Mongo server, using Mongoose, creating models, storing data and fetching data from the database.
- Develop the frontend using Angular – components, dependency injection, decorators, two-way data binding, services and finishing the frontend.
- Connecting the frontend and backend – putting together as a MEAN stack application. You will learn about the CRUD (Create-Read-Update-Delete) operations.
- Authenticate the users – developing sign-up, login and logout functionalities using JWT (JSON Web Tokens).
- Error handling – create an error component, service and handle errors that will be useful for the users.
How long would the course be?
- Weekdays — 1 month
- Thrice a week — 1 and a half month
- Weekends — 2 months
What are the prerequisites?
- Dedicated discipline, an open mind to learn
- Your own laptop of your choice
How will the actual training be?
- Fully practical course – you will code yourself in your laptop
- No copy-paste work
- Real-time application development
What about batch size?
Maximum 5, so that you’ll get individual attention and better learning experience all along the course.