According to Stack Overflow, Full-Stack Developer jobs are sky-rocketing by 48.2%.
But who is a Full Stack Developer?
A Full-Stack Web Developer is a professional who can work on both front-end and back-end portions of an application.
And why are full-stack developers in so much demand in the IT industry today?
Because companies want employees that are multifaceted and dynamic.
“I’m a front-end developer. I got to ask the server guys” – This is not going to work anymore.
Become a full-stack developer that companies love to hire.
Learn MEAN stack (Mongo DB, Express JS, Angular and Node JS) at Kamal Technologies – Best MEAN Stack Training Institute in Chennai.
Kamal Technologies is the best MEAN stack training institute in Chennai offering the MOST COMPLETE MEAN stack course at the lowest cost via online and classroom.
What is MEAN Stack?
- It is free and open-source.
Why learn MEAN Stack?
- Versatile, robust, fast and maintainable
- Excellent job opportunities
- Works well for large-scale, enterprise-level applications
- Active developers’ community
A full stack developer commands almost 3 times more job opportunities than others.
What are the things I will learn?
1. ES6 features
- What is ES6?
- ‘let-const’ variables
- Arrow functions
- Template strings
- Rest and spread operator
- Object Literals
- Array helper methods
2. Node JS Basics
- What is Node JS?
- Why to use Node JS in Angular development?
- Node JS installation
- Basics of NPM commands
- Install and uninstall NPM packages
- Difference between local, dev and global packages
- Importance of package.json and node_modules
- How to find packages suiting requirements
- What is TypeScript?
- Variable declaration
4. Getting started with Angular
- Understand Angular versions
- Angular Installation
- Project Folder Structure
- Include Bootstrap
- Angular CLI
- Editing the first project
- Understand how Angular project loads and starts
- Create your first component
- Understand AppModule and Component Declaration
- Create component using Angular CLI
- Component Templating
- Component Styling
- Re-usability using Component Selector
- Nested Components
5. Bindings, Stylings and Conditionals
- What is Data Binding?
- String Interpolation
- Property Binding
- Event Binding
- Two-Way Data Binding
- Ouput Data conditionally using *ngIf
- Loop through data using *ngFor
- Dynamic Styling using ngStyle
- Apply class dynamically using ngClass
6. HTTP Services
- What is a service?
- Create a new service
- Working with Observables
- Dependency Injection
- HTTP client setup
- Make HTTP requests
- Handle HTTP API responses
- Error Handling
- Communicate between multiple components
7. Angular Routing
- Core concepts of Angular Routing
- Why do we need routing?
- Setting up and Loading Routes
- Router Links
- Styling Active Link
- Pass Parameters to Routes
- Fetching URL query parameters
- Auth Guard
- Route Protection
- canActivate and canDeactivate
- Lifecycle Hooks
8. Form Handling
- Why do we need Angular form handling?
- Create an Angular form
- Registering Form Controls
- Understanding Form States
- Submitting Form
- Handling Form Data
- Form Validation
- Resetting Form
- Why pipes are useful and important?
- Understanding built-in pipes
- Parameterized Pipes
- Create a Custom Pipe
- Chaining Pipes
10. Node JS Fundamentals
- “require” and “module.exports”
- Requiring own files
- Requiring 3rd party modules
- Getting input from users
- Adding and saving data
- Removing data
- Listing data
- Arrow functions
11. Asynchronous Node JS
- Async basics
- Call stack
- Event loop
- Callback functions
- HTTP requests
- Handling errors
- Wiring up the app
12. Web servers
- Install Express JS
- “Hello, Express” program
- Creating a web server
- Rendering templates
- Express Middleware
13. Mongo DB, Mongoose & REST APIs
- Installing Mongo DB and Mongoose
- Connecting to Mongo
- Writing data
- Deleting documents
- Updating data
- Mongoose ORM
- Setting up Mongoose
- Resources creation – Endpoints
14. Bonus points
- Congrats on becoming a complete Node developer (Now, what next?)
- Create applications as you wish (Solve your problems technically)
- Showcase your applications (Who doesn’t love to show off?)
- Clear any interview with your solid knowledge (Prove your naysayers wrong – The stage is set)
- Get that dream job with great pay (“Yes, I did it” feeling)
- Treat (Mandatory 😛 )
- Refer other students (Build our trust)
How long would the course be?
- Bootcamp – 10 days
- Weekdays — 30 days
- Thrice a week / Weekends — 45 days
- Weekends — 2 months
What are the prerequisites?
- Dedicated discipline, an open mind to learn
- Your own laptop of your choice
How will the actual training be?
- Fully practical course – you will code yourself in your laptop
- No copy-paste work
- Real-time application development
What about batch size?
Maximum 5, so that you’ll get individual attention and better learning experience all along the course.
All training courses @ record-low cost NOW!!
Take any training course at just 10,000 INR now.
Call +91 - 88380 21187 for FREE demo classes
The ONLY training institute you could ever depend upon!!
Kamal Technologies - Location
87, B1, 1st floor, Karuneegar Street,
Nearby railway station(s):
St. Thomas Mount railway station (2 minutes walk)
Guindy railway station
Nearby bus stop(s):
Adambakkam bus stop,
Velachery bus stop
07:00 to 21:00 Monday - Sunday
Contact us - We reply almost instantly!!
2 minutes walk from St.Thomas Mount railway station
Nearby areas: Velachery, Guindy, Adambakkam, Kodambakkam, Palavanthangal