Getting an IT career or advancing one’s career can be daunting and tricky.
Or is it?
Irrespective of your prior experience or domain knowledge, learning React JS can be very useful in getting a job and develop your career.
React developer openings are booming and the candidates with good React JS knowledge are in great demand.
Within 30 days, you can learn React JS and start attending interviews.
Join React JS course at Kamal Technologies – The Best React JS Training Center providing training via classroom and online classes.
Kamal Technologies offers the lowest cost React JS course in India. GUARANTEED!!
What is React JS?
- It is created and maintained by Facebook.
- Using React JS, you can create superfast web apps called Single Page Applications (SPAs).
Why learn React JS?
- React JS developers are in high demand.
- Great scalability
- Awesome community of developers
- Efficient, lightweight and flexible
According to the Stackoverflow’s Developers Survey, React JS is the best and most popular skill to acquire.
What are the things I will learn?
1. ES6 features
- What is ES6?
- ‘let-const’ usages
- Arrow functions
- Template strings
- Rest and spread operator
- Import – Export
- Object Literals
- Array helper methods
2. Node JS Basics
Node Package Manager – Learn the use of Node JS in React JS development and the most important NPM commands.
- What is Node JS?
- Why to use Node in React JS?
- Node JS Installation
- Basics of NPM commands
- Install and Uninstall NPM packages
- Difference between local, dev and global packages
- Importance of package.json and node_modules
- Find packages suiting requirements
3. React JS Fundamentals
React JS Development – Learn the essentials of React JS
- First React JS project
- Folder structure and project workflow
- Components in React
- Create your first web page with React
- Re-using components
- Functional vs class-based components
- Stateless vs Stateful
- ReactDOM vs React
4. React JS Internals
Interactivity – Learn about the major concepts in React JS
- Outputting dynamic content
- Passing props
- Handling events
- Understanding state
- How to use state?
- Updating state
- Passing method references
- Validating props
- Handling form data
- Dynamic styling in React JS
- Component Lifecycle Methods
5. Lists & Conditionals
React JS Essentials – Output lists and conditionality in React JS
- Rendering Data Conditionally
- Outputting Lists
- Lists and Keys
- Flexible Lists
- Transforming data
- Wire up the project
- Add features and complete the functionalities
- Handling form inputs
- Adding validations
6. Ajax Requests
Client – Server Interaction – Understand how to make requests and handle responses from the server
- How to reach out to a server in React JS?
- Public API endpoints
- Understanding axios
- Making HTTP requests
- Handling HTTP responses
- Error Handling
- Rendering response data to the users
- Conditional Server Calls
- Configuring Axios
7. React Routing
Single Page Applications (SPAs) – Learn how to create SPAs using the React Router packages.
- Why do we need React Router packages?
- Routing concepts in React
- Installing React Router
- Configure Routes
- Rendering Components for Routes
- Navigating to other pages
- Parameterized Routing
- Extracting Route Parameters
- Redirecting Routes
- Programatically Redirect to Other Pages
- Using the History props
- Handling “404s”
State Management – Learn how to manage the state of a React JS effectively using Redux concepts.
- What is Redux?
- Why do we need Redux package(s)?
- Understanding State
- Complexity in State Management
- Redux Flow
- Configuring Reducers
- The Store
- Adding Subscriptions
- Connect the Store to React
- Dispatching Actions
- Immutability of State
- Combining Multiple Reducers
- Create a React-Redux application
8. Bonus points
- Congrats on becoming a complete React developer (Now, what next?)
- Create applications as you wish (Solve your problems technically)
- Showcase your applications (Who doesn’t love to show off?)
- Clear any interview with your solid knowledge (Prove your naysayers wrong – The stage is set)
- Get that dream job with great pay (“Yes, I did it” feeling)
- Treat (Mandatory 😛 )
- Refer other students (Build our trust)
How long would the course be?
- Bootcamp – 10 days
- Weekdays – 30 days
- Weekends – 45 days
What are the prerequisites?
- Disciplined dedication, an open mind to learn
- Your own laptop of your choice
How will the actual training be?
- Fully practical course – you will code yourself in your laptop
- No copy-paste work
- Real-time application development
What about batch size?
Maximum 5, so that you will get individual attention and best learning experience all along the course.
I joined for React JS course and the training was very good. The trainer was excellent and I shifted job to IBM now. Now attending Node JS course for my career development. Kamal Technologies is the best software training institute in Chennai and I definitely recommend it.Deepika Govindhan
All training courses @ record-low cost NOW!!
Take any training course at just 10,000 INR now.
Call +91 - 88380 21187 for FREE demo classes
The ONLY training institute you could ever depend upon!!
Kamal Technologies - Location
87, B1, 1st floor, Karuneegar Street,
Nearby railway station(s):
St. Thomas Mount railway station (2 minutes walk)
Guindy railway station
Nearby bus stop(s):
Adambakkam bus stop,
Velachery bus stop
07:00 to 21:00 Monday - Sunday
Contact us - We reply almost instantly!!
2 minutes walk from St.Thomas Mount railway station
Nearby areas: Velachery, Guindy, Adambakkam, Kodambakkam, Palavanthangal