Learn React JS at Kamal Technologies - The best React JS training institute in Chennai
With companies like Yahoo, Netflix, Khan Academy, Atlassian etc having adapted React JS, it is the best time to learn React JS.
Learn React JS at Kamal Technologies – the best React training in Chennai.
Why learn React JS?
React allows developers to create large web-applications that use data and can change over time without reloading the page (Single Page Applications). It provides speed, simplicity, and scalability. This corresponds to View in the Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern. It is one of the latest technologies in the front-end development that is taking over the web and mobile development world.
So, if you’re thinking “I want to learn React JS, but how to learn React JS” – it is simple. Join hundreds of other successful students at Kamal Technologies – The complete React JS course at the lowest cost via classroom and online training.
What are the things I will learn?
1. ES6 features
- What is ES6?
- Arrow functions
- Template strings
- Rest and spread operator
- Import – Export
- Object Literals
- Array helper methods
2. Getting started
- Install Node
- Why Node JS in React JS?
- NPM basics
- NPM commands
- React application workflow
- Understanding folder structure
- Component basics
- Functional vs class-based component
- Outputting dynamic content using props
- Handling events
- Understanding state
- Manipulating state
- Passing method references
- Styling components
3. Lists and conditionals
- Rendering based on a condition
- Handling dynamic content
- Outputting lists
- Updating state
- Lists and keys
- Flexible lists
4. Diving deep to advanced React internals
- Lifecycle methods
- 3rd party packages
- Converting stateless component into a stateful component
- Updating lifecycle hooks
- Understanding Virtual DOM
- Using setState correctly
- Validating props
- Using references
5. Ajax requests using React
- Understanding HTTP requests in React
- Introducing “Axios” package
- Analyzing the response
- Rendering the fetched response data
- Transforming data
- Wire up the project
- Add features and complete the functionalities
- Handling form inputs
- Adding validations
—— Create a working prototype application ——
6. React routing
- What are Single Page Applications (SPAs) ?
- What is a router and why to use it?
- Installing React Router package
- Setting up links
- Rendering routes and components
- Handling all different routes and parameters
- Using Switch statement
- Handling the “404s”
- Passing route parameters of dynamic URLs
- Redirecting requests
- Official documentation usage
—— Create a working prototype application ——
- Understanding the complexity of updating state
- Why Redux?
- Redux installation
- Creating store and reducers
- Create actions using action creators
- Dispatching actions
- Connect Redux with React
- Combine reducers
- Handle routing with Redux
- Wire up the exercises
—— Create a fully working application using Redux ——
8. Bonus points
- Congrats on becoming a complete React developer (Now, what next?)
- Create applications as you wish (Solve your problems technically)
- Showcase your applications (Who doesn’t love to show off?)
- Clear any interview with your solid knowledge (Prove your naysayers wrong – The stage is set)
- Get that dream job with great pay (“Yes, I did it” feeling)
- Treat (Mandatory 😛 )
- Refer other students (Build our trust)
How long would the course be?
- Weekdays – 30 days
- Thrice a week / only weekends – 1 and a half month
What are the prerequisites?
- Disciplined dedication, an open mind to learn
- Your own laptop of your choice
How will the actual training be?
- Fully practical course – you will code yourself in your laptop
- No copy-paste work
- Real-time application development
What about batch size?
Maximum 5, so that you will get individual attention and best learning experience all along the course.
All training courses @ record-low cost NOW!!
Take any training course at just 10,000 INR now.
Call +91 - 88380 21187 for FREE demo classes
The ONLY training institute you could ever depend upon!!
Kamal Technologies - Location
87, B1, Karuneegar Street, Adambakkam, Chennai-600088
Nearby railway station(s):
St. Thomas Mount railway station (2 minutes walk)
Guindy railway station
Nearby bus stops:
Adambakkam bus stop,
Velachery bus stop
07:00 to 21:00 Monday - Sunday
Contact us - We reply almost instantly!!
2 minutes walk from St.Thomas Mount railway station
Nearby areas: Velachery, Guindy, Adambakkam, Kodambakkam, Palavanthangal