Getting an IT career or advancing one’s career can be daunting and tricky.
Or is it?
Irrespective of your prior experience or domain knowledge, learning React JS can be very useful in getting a job and develop your career.
React developer openings are booming and the candidates with good React JS knowledge are in great demand.
Within 30 days, you can learn React JS and start attending interviews.
Join React JS course at Kamal Technologies – The Best React JS Training Center providing training via classroom and online classes.
Kamal Technologies offers the lowest cost React JS course in India. GUARANTEED!!
What is React JS?
- It is created and maintained by Facebook.
- Using React JS, you can create superfast web apps called Single Page Applications (SPAs).
Why learn React JS?
- React JS developers are in high demand.
- Great scalability
- Awesome community of developers
- Efficient, lightweight and flexible
According to the Stackoverflow’s Developers Survey, React JS is the best and most popular skill to acquire.
What are the things I will learn?
1. ES6 features
- What is ES6?
- ‘let-const’ usages
- Arrow functions
- Template strings
- Rest and spread operator
- Import – Export
- Object Literals
- Array helper methods
2. Node JS Basics
Node Package Manager – Learn the use of Node JS in React JS development and the most important NPM commands.
- What is Node JS?
- Why to use Node in React JS?
- Node JS Installation
- Basics of NPM commands
- Install and Uninstall NPM packages
- Difference between local, dev and global packages
- Importance of package.json and node_modules
- Find packages suiting requirements
3. React JS Fundamentals
React JS Development – Learn the essentials of React JS
- First React JS project
- Folder structure and project workflow
- Components in React
- Create your first web page with React
- Re-using components
- Functional vs class-based components
- Stateless vs Stateful
- ReactDOM vs React
4. React JS Internals
Interactivity – Learn about the major concepts in React JS
- Outputting dynamic content
- Passing props
- Handling events
- Understanding state
- How to use state?
- Updating state
- Passing method references
- Validating props
- Handling form data
- Dynamic styling in React JS
- Component Lifecycle Methods
5. Lists & Conditionals
React JS Essentials – Output lists and conditionality in React JS
- Rendering Data Conditionally
- Outputting Lists
- Lists and Keys
- Flexible Lists
- Transforming data
- Wire up the project
- Add features and complete the functionalities
- Handling form inputs
- Adding validations
6. Ajax Requests
Client – Server Interaction – Understand how to make requests and handle responses from the server
- How to reach out to a server in React JS?
- Public API endpoints
- Understanding axios
- Making HTTP requests
- Handling HTTP responses
- Error Handling
- Rendering response data to the users
- Conditional Server Calls
- Configuring Axios
7. React Routing
Single Page Applications (SPAs) – Learn how to create SPAs using the React Router packages.
- Why do we need React Router packages?
- Routing concepts in React
- Installing React Router
- Configure Routes
- Rendering Components for Routes
- Navigating to other pages
- Parameterized Routing
- Extracting Route Parameters
- Redirecting Routes
- Programatically Redirect to Other Pages
- Using the History props
- Handling “404s”
State Management – Learn how to manage the state of a React JS effectively using Redux concepts.
- What is Redux?
- Why do we need Redux package(s)?
- Understanding State
- Complexity in State Management
- Redux Flow
- Configuring Reducers
- The Store
- Adding Subscriptions
- Connect the Store to React
- Dispatching Actions
- Immutability of State
- Combining Multiple Reducers
- Create a React-Redux application
8. Bonus points
- Congrats on becoming a complete React developer (Now, what next?)
- Create applications as you wish (Solve your problems technically)
- Showcase your applications (Who doesn’t love to show off?)
- Clear any interview with your solid knowledge (Prove your naysayers wrong – The stage is set)
- Get that dream job with great pay (“Yes, I did it” feeling)
- Treat (Mandatory 😛 )
- Refer other students (Build our trust)
How long would the course be?
- Bootcamp – 10 days
- Weekdays – 30 days
- Weekends – 45 days
What are the prerequisites?
- Disciplined dedication, an open mind to learn
- Your own laptop of your choice
How will the actual training be?
- Fully practical course – you will code yourself in your laptop
- No copy-paste work
- Real-time application development
What about batch size?
Maximum 5, so that you will get individual attention and best learning experience all along the course.
All training courses @ record-low cost NOW!!
Take any training course at just 10,000 INR now.
Call +91 - 88380 21187 for FREE demo classes
The ONLY training institute you could ever depend upon!!
What is the objective of this React JS course?
Any student completing this course can become a good React JS developer – get a React developer job, create Single Page Applications as per requirement and can upgrade to the future versions of React JS.
Who can take this React JS course?
Anybody who wants to
- Become a web developer
- Learn how to create Single Page Applications
- Get a software developer job in IT industry
- Ipgrade their knowledge and skill set with latest technologies
Who will be the instructor/trainer?
All trainers at Kamal Technologies are experienced for more than at least 5 years with solid IT experience and background.
The trainers are not just knowledgeable in their domain, but also passionate about training students according to each student’s interests and capabilities.
What will be the lab hours?
Each class will be a practical session with you coding on your own laptop, then and there. If you want to practice more, you can utilize the lab during the working hours of the institute as per your wish.
What React JS version will be covered in this training course?
The latest React JS version will be covered. The latest version released now is React 16.8
How many projects will I complete at the end of the course?
By the end of the course, you will complete 2 projects from the scratch. You can showcase these projects on your resume and use it in your interview(s) as well.
Is online React JS training available?
Yes. You can take the course from your place via online. You will be given a link that you can click and join the training class.
As this course is time-driven, you would be expected to join at the correct time promptly.
What about the placement opportunities in React JS industry?
We want all our students to be placed, as joining any course is an investment in yourself.
At the completion of this course, we will help in resume preparation and also will extensive interview questions.
We will also share your profiles with companies seeking out the candidates with relevant knowledge / experience.
The companies will interview you and it is your job to attend and clear the interview with all the knowledge you gained via this course.
What help I can expect for interview preparation?
The course will be interview-oriented only. Every topic you learn will be covered in a practical way to clear any interview question(s).
After completing the course, you will have access to the extensive set of interview questions. These questions will help you understand what kind of questions will be asked in the interviews and how to clear them.
Kamal Technologies - Location
87, B1, 1st floor, Karuneegar Street,
Nearby railway station(s):
St. Thomas Mount railway station (2 minutes walk)
Guindy railway station
Nearby bus stop(s):
Adambakkam bus stop,
Velachery bus stop
07:00 to 21:00 Monday - Sunday
Contact us - We reply almost instantly!!
2 minutes walk from St.Thomas Mount railway station
Nearby areas: Velachery, Guindy, Adambakkam, Kodambakkam, Palavanthangal