Become a React developer in 30 days!!
Why learn React JS?
React allows developers to create large web-applications that use data and can change over time without reloading the page (Single Page Applications). It provides speed, simplicity, and scalability. This corresponds to View in the Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern. It is one of the latest technologies in the frontend development that is being adopted by many companies nowadays.
What are the things I will learn?
- Local environment set up for a React project.
- ES6 import-export statements, render targets
- Functional vs class-based components
- Handling user events.
- Props and state
- Conditionals and iterables
- Make API calls and handle responses – throttle requests.
- The Redux library — most popularly used with React JS. Learn basics of Redux — when and when not to use Redux.
- Intermediate Redux: Middleware
- Use form elements, Redux-Promise, avoiding state mutations in reducers
- Building reusable components and controlled components.
- ReactRouter and ReduxForm
How long would the course be?
- Weekdays – 30 days
- Thrice a week / only weekends – 1 and a half month
What are the prerequisites?
- Disciplined dedication, an open mind to learn
- Your own laptop of your choice
How will the actual training be?
- Fully practical course – you will code yourself in your laptop
- No copy-paste work
- Real-time application development
What about batch size?
Maximum 5, so that you will get individual attention and best learning experience all along the course.