Become a mobile app developer without learning a new language - React Native is the word!!
Creating a mobile application is a skill that generates millions as revenue. The world is shifting to mobile-first. A study shows that the mobile traffic has surpassed the web traffic. Learn React Native to create native android and iOS applications – without learning a new language like Swift, Java etc.
Why React Native?
Mobile applications are one the best ways to engage the audience in the digital world. No wonder everybody wants to build a mobile application. Learning a new language to build separate Android and iOS app is a tiresome and expensive method. React Native from Facebook is the skill to build Android and iOS apps – with your web development knowledge.
What are the things I will learn?
- React Native setup
- JSX, Flexbox
- Events, lists, and views
- Redux with React Native
- Using Third-party libraries
- Styling and animations
- Handling user input
- Native features – camera, gallery, Maps
- HTTP requests
- Publishing the app
How long would the course be?
- Weekdays – 30 days
- Thrice a week/weekends – 2 months
What are the prerequisites?
- React JS and Redux basics. This is not a beginner course of React JS
- Disciplined dedication, an open mind to learn
- Your own laptop of your choice
How will the actual training be?
- Fully practical course – you will code yourself in your laptop
- No copy-paste work
- Real-time application development
What about batch size?
Maximum 5, so that you will get individual attention and best learning experience all along the course.