Become a WordPress developer in 30 days!!
- WordPress is a free, open-source content management system, based on PHP and SQL.
- WordPress is used by more than 25% of the top 10 million websites and even today
- it is one of the best tools to create and maintain a personal website. Even this website is made with WordPress.
Learn more about the course below.
Why learn WordPress?
- Most people require websites — to showcase their designs, write about their experiences via a blog, create a personal portfolio and WordPress is the most popular way of creating a website.
- It is simple, vast and open-source.
- You can migrate from one website to other — without worrying about the data. It has an efficient way of migrating your data and you can avail your own themes as and when required.
- There are numerous plugins and themes — and most of them are mobile-first too.
- It is the easiest way to start a website, market your site, get subscribers, reach people more easily and start a business.
- It is also search engine friendly, with simple permalinks, ability to assign multiple categories of posts with different posts.
What are the things I will learn?
- Website hosting, development basics, install WordPress.
- Build a brochure site — configure contact form, Google maps, Google analytics along with static homepage and posts.
- Build a blog site — change the theme and modify homepage, navigation, header and footer, category and category navigation, tags and tags navigation.
- Migrating WordPress — to development and staging server.
- Premium themes, frameworks and child themes.
- Plugins — how to choose a correct plugin, plugin test, and speed check.
- Build a specialized website — Custom post types, post widgets and blog archive, contact form customizations.
- Email systems — Transactional and marketing, transactional email set-up, sign-up forms and opt-in system.
- Build an e-commerce site — WooCommerce plugin settings, account-cart-checkout pages, payment systems and inventory, shipping and digital delivery.
What would be the duration of the course?
- Weekdays – 30 days
- Thrice a week / Weekends – 1 and a half month
What are the prerequisites?
- No prior knowledge required.
- Disciplined dedication, an open mind to learn
- Your own laptop of your choice
How will the actual training be?
- Fully practical course – you will code yourself in your laptop
- No copy-paste work
- Real-time application development
What about batch size?
Maximum 5, so that you will get individual attention and best learning experience all along the course.